The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, EU) and the LOPDGDD (Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights in Spain and other national regulations in each European country) are mandatory laws for all European organizations and for all those who are treating data from European citizens
In compliance with GDPR) and LOPD-GDD, it is required that the organization adopt measures that involve those who treat personal data in the development of their daily functions.
Adhering to these laws does not only imply complying with the law and avoiding inspections and sanctions, it is also a good opportunity to provide the organization with tools to increase its global security, in terms of data protection.
- Compliance review and update.
- Adaptation from scratch in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- Training for all workers at the client’s facilities or online.
- Help in the implementation of the entire process, until the implementation is complete.
- Maintenance and support on issues that may arise in its application.
- Supply, if necessary, of a Data Protection Officer.
- Customer assistance in case of security breaches, inspections or complaints.
- Compliance audits
- Inventory of all the information involving personal data.
- Analysis of the different types of treatment carried out with this type of data.
- Make a record of treatment activities (RTA).
- Conduct a risk analysis (RA).
- Study the estimated impact based on risk (EIBR).
- Design, analyze and train on security measures (organizational, technical and legal) as well as develop the corresponding documents based on the impact.
- Implement security in equipment, facilities, customers and suppliers.
- Appointment if required of the data protection officer (DPO).
- Justify compliance with the necessary documentation.
- Carry out a compliance audit to verify that there are no weaknesses or security breaches and obtain the corresponding certification.
Request more information Contact Us