WORK AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE PROTECTION OF THE INFORMATION
As information security consultants, we advise any organization on the most appropriate security policy and systems to comply with the legality and the specific regulations of application and we act on any problem with the most appropriate solution to the needs.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the company in terms of information security by inspecting existing information security systems in order to assess whether they are adequate to the current needs of the organization.
- Identify the risks and threats that may result in losses for the organization.
- Advise on the definition of the information security policy.
- Project information security systems with the capacity to cover the areas defined as critical.
- Implement and maintain information security systems, depending on the needs and resources of the company.
- Verify compliance and analyze the system once implemented.
- Collaborate in the definition and implementation of new systems, in the processes of continuity and recovery from any sinister or security breaches.
- Train all staff in the new challenges in information security.
- Collaborate in specific situations or in the face of new challenges that the organization must face, because of its internal dynamics or due to imposed or external needs.
- Information security management systems.
- Risk analysis.
- Security of personal data and regulatory compliance GDPR-LOPDGDD
- Forensic analysis and investigation of incidents.
- Audits: techniques, data protection and regulatory compliance.
- Managed security.
- Analysis, design and implementation of solutions.
- Securization of equipment, systems and communications.
- Intrusion tests.
- Prevention from data leakage.
Request more information Contact Us