1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the company that owns the web domains www.ntrs.es www.ntrsecurity.com is NextRol Security, SL (hereinafter NTRS), residing in C/Capitán Arenas, 3, zip code 08033 Barcelona, Tax Identification Card number (CIF in Spain): B65987141, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with number 2013/242. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USE OF THE PAGE
The portal www.ntrsrcutity.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, products or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to NTRS or its licensors to which the user may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services and not to use them to:
- commit in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal nature, advocating for terrorism or attacking human rights;
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of NTRS, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
- try to access and use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. NTRS reserves the right to withdraw all those comments that violate any of the aspects indicated in the previous paragraph, and to make changes to the Portal without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents of the Portal or modify its design. Likewise, NTRS is not responsible for the contents that third parties have included in the hyperlinks or links included in it.
It is forbidden to:
- Copy and dissemination of the information contained in www.ntrsecurity.com
- Modification, adaptation, extraction, reordering and combination of the information, as well as distorting the meaning of the information. The reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation necessary to reuse the information, in any form and under any format, for everyone and for the maximum period allowed by law.
- The alteration of the design, configuration or content of the page.
4. TERMINATION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
NTRS reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its Portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in its Portal.
Regarding the links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites that are available on the web www.ntrs.es www.ntrsecurity.com where this information is provided for information only, NTRS will not exercise any type of control over such sites and content. In no case will there be any type of association between www.ntrs.es www.ntrsecurity.com and the people or entities that operate them, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements nor will NTRS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will NTRS guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”), and any other development regulations, is hereby informed, the interested party is informed that their personal data collected via email or web form will be incorporated into a file whose ownership is held by NTRS, in order to offer you the relevant information or the services requested. NTRS will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties, where appropriate, informing them of the responsibility for the file created, the address of the controller, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation of treatment, opposition and not being the subject of individualized decisions. Likewise, NTRS informs that in order to comply with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it will request at all times the user, their consent to the processing of their data for the realization of communications for commercial purposes.
NTRS will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
NTRS may modify the conditions determined here at any time.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between NTRS and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations, any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain).